Cooking Time:3 hours
Ingredients12 hard-boiled eggs, diced
1/2 c. butter
1/4 c. flour
1/2 c. milk
1/2 lb. Velveeta cheese
10 3/4 oz. can Cream of Mushroom Soup
6 Slices of Canadian Bacon, heated
6 English muffins
Slow Cooker Eggs Benedict is a great meal to fix for brunch, and serve with a wonderful bowl of fresh fruit!
- Place butter in a medium sauce pan on medium-low heat.
- Once butter is melted, stir in the flour and cook just slightly to brown and flavor.
- Slowly pour in the milk while whisking constantly.
- Add mushroom soup and cheese.
- Continue stirring until ingredients are all melted and the sauce is smooth.
- Stir in eggs.
- Pour mixture into a 4–5 Quart slow cooker
- Cover and Cook on Low for 3 hours.
- When recipe is finished cooking, butter a toasted English muffin. Top with a slice of Canadian bacon and the Eggs Benedict sauce.