Cooking Time:1 hours and 15 minutes
Ingredients1 1/2 c. Bisquick
1/2 c. Whole Milk
1 T. cinnamon
1 T. Brown Sugar
1 c. Apple Pie Filling
Need a dessert that’s as EASY as it is SWEET? Whip up some Slow Cooker Apple Bread, and you’ll be a hit with the family!
- Gently whisk the milk and egg in a medium bowl.
- Fold in the Bisquick baking mix.
- Once combined, spoon in the apple pie filling and cinnamon. Stir gently.
- Spray a 6 Qt. Slow Cooker generously with non-stick spray or use a *slow cooker liner.
- Pour batter into the slow cooker and smooth to ensure it’s even.
- Sprinkle brown sugar over top.
- Cover. Cook on High for one hour or until a toothpick comes out clean..
Cool and enjoy with cinnamon and brown sugar, if desired!