Cooking Time:1 hours and 15 minutes
Ingredients1 1/2 c. Bisquick
1/2 c. Whole Milk
1 T. cinnamon
1 T. Brown Sugar
1 c. Apple Pie Filling
Need a dessert that’s as EASY as it is SWEET? Whip up some Slow Cooker Apple Bread, and you’ll be a hit with the family!
- Gently whisk the milk and egg in a medium bowl.
- Fold in the Bisquick baking mix.
- Once combined, spoon in the apple pie filling and cinnamon. Stir gently.
- Spray a 6 Qt. Slow Cooker generously with non-stick spray or use a *slow cooker liner.
- Pour batter into the slow cooker and smooth to ensure it’s even.
- Sprinkle brown sugar over top.
- Cover. Cook on High for one hour or until a toothpick comes out clean..
Cool and enjoy with cinnamon and brown sugar, if desired!
For over 400 more recipes, click here to get my eBook “Get Crocked: The Definitive Guide to Slow Cooking”
I made this tonight – both my hubby and I had seconds! :). It was surprisingly good and super simple – next time I might add cinnamon just to see how it tastes….loved the crispy edges – it reminded me of cornbread that my parents would cook on the stove… Definitely a keeper!
I made this yesterday. I loved it, but felt like it was missing something. I agree with Lisa Wade, I think it needs cinnamon. I will definitely make it again!
Thanks Karen and Lisa I have added the cinnamon to the recipe as optional just in case others do not want to add the cinnamon. Thank you both! 🙂
I had a terrible experience with this recipe I used a brand new 6qt and followed recipe exactly but its been cooking for over three hours and the middle is still raw with the edges burnt did I do something wrong? Thanks so much I love your site
Shelby I am not sure what happened. It may be the slow cooker is not cooking evenly, but that would be my only idea. You might check with the manufacturer of your slow cooker to see if they have had similar complaints. Good Luck! 🙁 So sorry!