Cooking Time:30 minutes
Ingredients1 lb. Ground Beef or Pork Sausage
1 1/2 lbs. Velveeta, cubed
10 oz. Ro-Tel Tomatoes, (with chiles)
1/2 Small White Onion, diced
8 oz. Fresh Mushrooms, sliced
Slow Cooker Hamburger Party Dip is great to whip up when guests pop in and you need a appetizer to serve. I keep these items on hand all the time and sub pork sausage to switch it up once in awhile.
- Brown hamburger and onion in a skillet. Drain grease on a paper towel-lined plate.
- Transfer to a 4-Quart Slow Cooker.
- Place Velveeta Cheese on top of meat in the slow cooker.
- Finally, add mushrooms and diced tomatoes on top of cheese.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 2 hours, stirring every 30 minutes.
- Serve right from the slow cooker on the WARM setting. Be sure to stir every once in awhile!
Serve this Dip recipe with corn chips or tortilla chips.
For over 400 more recipes, click here to get my eBook “Get Crocked: The Definitive Guide to Slow Cooking”
[…] Slow Cooker Hamburger Party Dip […]