Cooking Time:4 - 6 hours on Low
Ingredients6 Pork Chops
Salt & pepper, to Taste
1 T. Coconut Oil
1 Medium Yellow Onion, chopped
1 T. Minced Garlic
2 c. Marinara Sauce
1 c. Shredded Italian Blend Cheese
Two of my favorite things, and they are together! That is why I love Slow Cooker Pizza Pork Chops!
- Sprinkle Pork chops with salt and pepper and sear in coconut oil in skillet over medium-high heat.
- Put onion in the bottom of a 4-Quart Slow Cooker.
- Place pork on top of onions and season with garlic.
- Add pasta sauce.
- Cover. Cook on Low for 4 to 6 hours.
- Remove lid and sprinkle cheese over top pork.
- Replace lid and cook on LOW for 15-30 minutes or until cheese is completely melted.
- Serve with pasta of your choice.
Optional: Add your favorite pizza toppings, such as; pepperoni, mushrooms, green pepper, or red pepper or etc..
For over 450 more Slow Cooker recipes, click here to get my eBook!
When do you add the extra pizza ingredients such as pepperoni, as suggested at the bottom of the recipe? At beginning of slow cook, or when adding the cheese for the last 15-30 min?
Patrick since the pepperoni just needs to warm through, I would add it with the cheese. Thanks for the question and Happy Crocking!