Cooking Time:2 hours on LOW
Ingredients3 c. Mixed Frozen Berries
Juice of 1 Lemon
1/2 c. Sugar or 1/4 c. Honey
Love Making Slow Cooker Mixed Berry Fruit Punch for the 4th of July but it is also good all summer long! Great as you can make it the day before you need it.
- Place the frozen mixed berries in the slow cooker.
- Pour the lemon juice over the berries. Add sugar or honey.
- Cover berries with filtered water and add enough water until the slow cooker is 2/3 full.
- Cover. Cook for 2 hours on High.
- Whisk fruit punch to ensure sugar/honey is dissolved.
- Strain the fruit punch into a pitcher (Careful, it will be hot!) and refrigerate.
- Serve over ice with an orange or lemon slice to garnish.
Optional: Add your favorite fresh fruit to the pitcher to add flavor as well as make it festive.