Cooking Time:6-7 hours on Low or 4-5 hours on High
Ingredients4 or 5 chicken breasts, boneless
1/4 c. flour, all-purpose
1/2 tsp. salt
1/2 tsp. pepper
1/2 tsp. garlic powder
10 3/4 oz. broccoli soup, cream of, canned
10 3/4 oz. chicken soup, cream of, canned
1/2 soup can of water
7 oz. mushrooms, stems and pieces, undrained
1 onion, small, chopped
1 lb. carrots, baby, cut in half
1 lb. broccoli cuts, frozen
2 bay leaves
1 1/2 c. ziti pasta, or pasta of your choice
3/4 c. cheese, cheddar, sharp, shredded
Slow Cooker Chicken, Broccoli and Pasta is a delicious dish to serve to not only family, but when you have family and friends over too! Enjoy!
- Combine flour, salt, pepper, and garlic powder in a shallow bowl.
- Cover chicken pieces with mixture and rub into chicken.
- Transfer chicken pieces to slow cooker and pour any flour mixture that is left over the chicken.
- Combine soups, water, mushrooms, onion, carrots and broccoli cuts in another bowl.
- Mix and pour over the chicken. Adding the bay leaves.
- Cover. Cook on Low for 6 to 7 hours or on High for 4 to 5 hours.
- Approximately 40 minutes before recipe is done add the pasta and cheese.