Cooking Time:8 hours
Ingredients4 lbs. chicken, boneless, skinless breasts (about 8)
3 - 10.75 oz. soup, cream of chicken
4 - 15 oz. chicken broth
2 packages homestyle egg noodles
Slow Cooker Homestyle Chicken and Noodles is the same great taste that Grandma use to make. So Yummy and Delicious!
- Rinse chicken and cut into chunks.
- Coat lightly with salt, pepper, and garlic powder (optional).
- Transfer to slow cooker.
- Mix soups and chicken broth and pour over chicken.
- Cover. Cook on Low 8 hours.
- Two hours before serving add frozen noodles.
- Turn to High and stir occasionally (every 20 – 30 minutes).
NOTE: For a family of four, simply cut in half!