Cooking Time:5–6 hours
Ingredients4 chicken breasts, boneless skinless (about 1 1/4 lb)
1/3 c. plain bread crumbs
2 — 3 garlic cloves (minced)
1/3 c. shredded Parmesan cheese
1/2 tsp. Italian seasoning
1/4 tsp. salt
1/4 tsp. pepper
26 oz. tomato pasta sauce
1/2 c. shredded Italian cheese blend (2 oz)
8 oz. pasta, uncooked (pasta of your choice)
Slow Cooker Garlic Parmesan Chicken is perfect with a salad and fresh garlic bread. So delicious!
- Spray a 2 — 3-quart slow cooker with cooking spray.
- Beat egg in a bowl until foamy.
- In separate shallow bowl, combine bread crumbs, Parmesan cheese, Italian seasoning, garlic, salt and pepper.
- Dip chicken into egg, then coat evenly with bread crumb mixture; place in crock.(You can use a shelf insert if your crock has one to prevent the breading on bottom of chicken from getting soggy.)
- Spread pasta sauce evenly over chicken.
- Cover. Cook on Low for 5 to 6 hours.
- Sprinkle Italian cheese blend over top.
- Cover. Cook on Low for 10 more minutes longer.
- While cheese is melting, cook and drain pasta as directed on package.
Serve: on pasta of your choice! YUM!