Cooking Time:4-6 hours
Ingredients2 lbs. Boneless Pork Chops, cut in 1/2 inch cubes
1 T. + 1 T. olive oil
Salt & Pepper to taste
1/2 c. Chicken Broth
1 large onion, chopped
2 cloves garlic, minced
1 T. ground cumin
1 T. Oregano
20 oz. Diced Tomatoes with Green Chiles, canned
4 oz. Diced Green Anaheim Chiles (NOT JALAPENOS)
2 T. fresh lime juice
Game day, a cool Fall Day, or any day! This one packs a little heat and is sure to warm you up quickly!
- Add 1 T. oil to a skillet over medium-high heat. Season pork with salt and pepper and brown on both sides.
- Place browned pork in a 4.5-Quart slow cooker.
- Heat skillet to Medium-High again. Pour chicken broth into skillet and scrape up browned bits with a wooden spoon. Add liquid and browned bits to the slow cooker.
- Add remaining ingredients to the slow cooker.
- Cover, and cook on LOW 6-7 hours.
For over 400 more recipes, click here to get my eBook “Get Crocked: The Definitive Guide to Crock Pot Cooking”
Crock Pot Girl
Hi Jenn! Can I cut this in half (just feeding 2!) and if so do I need to make any changes, time or otherwise? Thanks!
Just curious… what’s your reason for emphasizing
“(NOT JALAPENOS)” ?
I got anaheim peppers, I have diced them up.
I’ve also diced up one jalapeno, is it gonna make it taste bad if I add that in?
Hi Jen – It should be fine, just wanted to make sure to emphasis that so it wasn’t too spicy for anyone. Thanks & Happy Crocking!