Cooking Time:3 hours on LOW
Ingredients4 c. Stale French Bread Cubes
2 c. Vanilla Almond Milk
16 oz. Canned Pumpkin
3/4 c. Firmly Packed Brown Sugar
1/3 c. Bourbon
1 tsp. Vanilla Extract
2 tsp. Pumpkin Pie Spice
Slow Cooker Bourbon Spiked Pumpkin Bread Pudding is a perfect dessert for the holidays in the fall! Delicious!
- Press half the bread cubes into the bottom of a lightly oiled 4-quart slow cooker.
- In a large bowl, whisk the almond milk, pumpkin, brown sugar, bourbon, vanilla, spices, and salt.
- Carefully pour half the pumpkin mixture over the bread press to ensure all pieces are moistened.
- Repeat with remaining bread and pumpkin mixture.
- Cover. Cook on Low for 3 hours or until firm.
- Turn off the slow cooker and let the pudding sit, uncovered, for 20 minutes before serving.