Cooking Time:6-8 hours
Ingredients2 lb. chicken breast or chicken thighs
1/2 c. almond butter
1 T. cumin
1 tsp. crushed garlic
1 lime, juiced
1/4 c. Gluten-free soy sauce
1/2 c. free-range organic chicken broth
A weeknight meal you can easily prep in the morning, with minimal effort and ingredients. Come home to a tasty Asain dinner!
- Oil slow cooker with coconut or olive oil. Place chicken into bottom of crock and add almond butter.
- Add cumin and garlic.
- Squeeze in lime; add soy sauce and chicken broth.
- Stir as well as you can to combine (the almond butter will be clumpy).
- Cover and crock on LOW 6-8 hours, or HIGH for about 4 hours.
- Serve over rice noodles or cauliflower rice and vegetables.