Cooking Time:1 1/2 hours on LOW
Ingredients1 c. pretzel, sticks
1 c. candy corn
1/2 c. sugar
1/2 c. heavy cream
1/2 tsp. salt
1/2 c. butter
2 c. white chocolate
7 oz. marshmallow fluff
If you’re looking for the perfect Halloween treat with the perfect sweet and salty combination then look no further! Make this Slow Cooker White Chocolate Candy Corn Fudge for your next Halloween or Fall festivity and it’s sure to be a hit.
- Break the pretzel sticks and place them in a bowl with the candy corn.
- Cover the bottom of an 8″x8″ baking pan with parchment paper.
- Place sugar, cream, salt and butter in the slow cooker.
- Cover. Cook on Low for 1 1/2 hours on Low or until heated through.
- In a separate bowl, combine white chocolate chips, marshmallow fluff and heated mixture from the slow cooker (either by hand or with a mixer). Mix until smooth.
- Pour all but a one-half cup of pretzels and candy corn into fudge, mix.
- Pour into Parchment covered pan and spread out evenly.
- Top with remaining pretzels and candy corn.
- Let cool and set in fridge for 3–4 hours.
- Cut into squares and ENJOY!
For over 400 more recipes, click here to get the GetCrocked eBook of Slow Cooking Recipes, Tips & Tricks.
Hello Jenn, I just published post regarding 10 Plus Slow Cooker Mothersday Gift Ideas. I have included your post about white chocolate candy corn fudge in it. Looks so inviting.