Cooking Time:3 1/2 hours
Servings:4 - 5
Ingredients4 – 5 chicken, breast, boneless skinless, thawed
1/2 c. water or low-sodium chicken broth
3/4 c. orange marmalade
3/4 c. BBQ sauce, (I use Sweet Baby Ray’s}
2 T. soy sauce
The key word here is EASY! Slow Cooker EASY Orange Chicken is so good, and great for those really busy days.
- Place chicken breasts in a 4 quart slow cooker.
- Pour water or chicken broth over chicken.
- Cover. Cook on High for 3 hours.
- Drain broth from slow cooker, and if desired, reserve in airtight container and freeze to use for another time.
- Combine BBQ sauce, orange marmalade, and soy sauce. Mix well.
- Pour over chicken.
- Cover. Cook on High for an additional 30 — 45 minutes.
NOTE: Great served over white or brown rice! Yummy!