Cooking Time:5-6 hours
Ingredients1 T. Coconut Oil
2 lbs. of Ground Turkey
1 Small Onion, chopped
Sea Salt & Freshly Ground Pepper, to taste
24 oz. Free-Range Chicken Broth
8 Roma Tomatoes, seeded & chopped
2 c. Kale, chopped
1 T. Raw honey
2 T. Coconut Aminos
2 T. Chili powder
2 tsp. Garlic powder
6 oz. tomato paste
1 Medium Red Pepper, chopped
WOW..you are going to love Slow Cooker Paleo Turkey and Kale Chili… Love the blend of the flavors in this great chili!
- Heat coconut oil in a large skillet (medium high heat)
- Add the onion and cook for about 3 minutes.
- Next, add the turkey to the skillet and season with sea salt & freshly ground pepper. Cook while crumbling with a spatula, just until no longer pink.
- Transfer turkey mixture to a paper towel lined plate to absorb any grease.
- Next, add remaining ingredients to a 6-Quart Slow Cooker.
- Stir turkey and onions into the slow cooker.
- Cover and cook on LOW 5-6 hours.
OPTIONAL: Garnish with cilantro, avocado, or even sour cream (not Paleo).
For over 400 more recipes, click here to get my eBook “Get Crocked: The Definitive Guide to Slow Cooking”
[…] *adapted from Get Crocked. […]