Cooking Time:2 hours
Ingredients3 c. STRONG brewed coffee
3 c. Whole Milk
4 Envelopes of Peppermint Hot Cocoa Mix (like Starbucks)
If you want to serve something simple and delicious during the holidays, you must make Slow Cooker Peppermint Mochas, with or without Liqueur.
- Pour coffee into a large slow cooker
- One by one, whisk in the envelopes of hot cocoa until completely dissolved.
- Add 3 cups of milk and whisk well.
- Cover and Cook on Low for 2-3 hours or until very warm.
- Serve in individual mugs and top with whipped cream & crushed candy canes.
Note: Make this an adult beverage by adding peppermint schnapps!