Cooking Time:2–3 hours
Ingredients1 T. olive oil
5 oz. spinach
1 Medium Tomato, diced
1/4 c. sliced scallions
1/4 — 1/3 c. sliced mushrooms
5 oz. Feta, crumbled
8 eggs, beaten
1/2 tsp. seasoning salt
black pepper to taste
This light and simple frittata can easily be put together in the crock the evening before. Feel free to substitute veggies, and use what you have on hand.
- Heat a pan with 1 T. oil over medium heat and saute spinach & onion for 2 minutes, or just until soft.
- Grease a 6-Quart slow cooker with non-stick spray or butter.
- Transfer cooked spinach and onion to the crock.
- Add in diced tomatoes, sliced green onion and mushrooms.
- Beat the eggs well, and stir to combine with other ingredients in the slow cooker.
- Add seasoning salt and black pepper.
- Sprinkle on Feta cheese.
- Cover and crock on LOW 2–3 hours, or until the frittata is well set and cheese is melted.