Cooking Time:6 hours on Low
Ingredients1 Medium Sweet Onion
6 Klondike Gold Potatoes (unpeeled)
2 c. Carrots, peeled & sliced
1/2 c. Chicken Broth
2 Cloves of. Garlic, minced
1 tsp. Herbes de Provence
1 tsp. Salt
1/2 tsp. Pepper
1 tsp. Smoked Paprika
2 lbs. Boneless, Skinless Chicken Thighs or Bone-in Chicken Legs
If you like your chicken moist and tender, you will enjoy Slow Cooker Chicken Thighs, Potatoes and Carrots.
- Place a slow cooker liner in a 5-6 Quart Crock-Pot® Slow Cooker.
- Mix broth, garlic and herbes de provence and pour into the prepared slow cooker.
- Slice onions and washed potatoes and place in broth in the slow cooker.
- Wash and peel carrots. Chop into 2-inch pieces and place in the slow cooker.
- Next place chicken thighs and/or legs in the slow cooker
- Sprinkle chicken with smoked paprika, salt and pepper.
- Cover and Cook on Low for 6-8 hours.
Optional: You can also serve with seasonings of your choice!