Cooking Time:1 - 1 1/2 hours on Low
Ingredients2 c. chocolate chips, semi-sweet
7 oz. marshmallow fluff
14 oz. sweetened condensed milk
1/2 c. evaporated milk
1 tsp. vanilla extract
Have you ever thought about having a fondue party with your friends or a special someone? If so you will definitely want to make this recipe for Slow Cooker Marshmallow Chocolate Fondue. It’s DELICIOUS!
- Place all the ingredients in a 1 1/2 – 2 quart slow cooker.
- Cover and set on LOW. Stir after 30 minutes..
- To catch the condensation and keep it from dripping in your fondue, place a paper towel under the lid of the slow cooker.
- Repeat this 2 – 3 times or until the ingredients are melted and smooth.
- When mixture is completely melted turn the slow cooker to WARM and serve right from the slow cooker. (If you don’t have a WARM setting. then turn the slow cooker off and reheat as necessary.)
Serve with fun things to dip like dried apricots, strawberries, marshmallows, pretzels, angel food cake chunks, and any fresh fruit of your choice.
For over 450 more Slow Cooker recipes, click here to get my eBook!
By “marshmallow fluff”, I assume you mean marshmallow crème? Sounds yummy!
Do you think using mini marshmallows would work instead of the marshmallow fluff?
Hi! I’ not sure it would have the exact same consistency but I’m sure it would still be delicious! 🙂
[…] Cost: Between $5 and $10 Quick reference refried beans recipe Suggested Appliance: Tortilla Shell […]