Cooking Time:3 1/2 — 4 1/2 hours on High
Ingredients1 lb. (16 oz.) Steak (I like ribeye for this dish)
1 Large Yellow Onion, chopped
1 Green Bell Pepper, chopped
14 oz. Beef Broth
1/4 c. Worcestershire sauce
2 T. Soy Sauce
1 T. Honey
1/4 tsp. Dried Dill
1/4 tsp. Dried Thyme
2 T. Cornstarch
2 T. Water
Salt & Pepper to taste
Who doesn’t love steak? Even if you’re not a huge fan, You’ll still enjoy steak made in a Slow Cooker! (tender, juicy, and delicious!) Enjoy!
- Heat 1 T. coconut or vegetable oil in a skillet on medium high heat.
- Generously Salt & Pepper steak and sear both sides to brown and lock in flavor.
- Place onions and green peppers in the bottom of a 3 1/2-Quart slow cooker. Place browned beef on top.
- Combine broth, Worcestershire sauce, soy sauce, garlic, dill, thyme, and red pepper flakes in a small bowl and pour over the beef.
- Cover and crock on LOW for 7 hours or until meat reaches desired doneness and veggies are tender.
- Remove the beef from the slow cooker and set aside in a covered dish to keep warm.
- Pour sauce from the slow cooker in a saucepan over medium-high heat.
- In a separate bowl, combine cornstarch and water. Pour into the saucepan.
- Simmer and reduce sauce to thicken; about 10 minutes.
- Once sauce has thickened, place sliced beef pieces into the saucepan and stir to combine. Serve over mashed potatoes or rice.