Cooking Time:1 1/2 - 2 hours on Low, 30 minutes on High
Ingredients8 oz. crab meat, cooked, chopped
2 T. cilantro, finely chopped
1 garlic clove
1 T. extra virgin olive oil
1/2 tsp. lime zest, grated
1 T. lime juice, freshly squeezed
1/2 tsp. Asian chile sauce (or to your liking)
8 oz. cream cheese, cut into cubes
2 T. mayonnaise
4 green onions, finely chopped (white part of onion)
1/2 tsp. Thai red curry paste (or to your liking)
With football season right around the corner, Slow Cooker Hot Crab Curry Dip will be GREAT for your next FOOTBALL Party!
- Combine crab meat, cilantro, oil, garlic, lime zest, lime juice and chile sauce (to your liking).
- Stir well, cover and refrigerate until ready to use.
- Mix cream cheese, mayonnaise, chopped onion and curry paste (to your liking), and transfer to slow cooker.
- Cover. Crock on Low for 1 1/2 — 2 hours, until cheese is melted.
- Stir in crab mixture from the refrigerator.
- Cover again and crock for an additional 30 minutes on High.
- Stir well with a spoon, and keep on warm up to 2 hours, if on Low you should stir frequently so it will not burn.