Cooking Time:6 Hours on Low
Ingredients1 lb. beef
1/2 sweet Onion, chopped
1/2 Green Pepper, diced
1 Clove Garlic, minced
Salt & Pepper to Taste
Sloppy Johnny's Sauce
Shredded Cheddar Cheese
Klondike Gold Dust Potatoes (optional)
- Brown meat in a skillet with the onions, green peppers, garlic, S&P.
- Place crumbled meat mixture in a 4-Quart slow cooker.
- Top with Sloppy Johnny’s Concentrated Sauce or your favorite sloppy joe sauce.
- Stir well to make sure all the meat is coated with sauce.
- Cover and Cook on LOW for 6 hours.
Serving Suggestion: Cut a baked potato in half lengthwise and hollow it out. Spoon the Sloppy Johnny’s meat mixture into the potato and top with shredded cheese.
Note: Nutritional Data is for meat mixture only. (does not include potato or cheese)