Cooking Time:3-4 Hours on LOW
Ingredients2 lbs. Boneless, Skinless Chicken Breasts
1/2 c. Johnny's Sweet Hot & Crazy Sauce
1/3. c. Bleu Cheese (optional)
I’m busy planning my menu for the BIG GAME (i.e. Super Bowl!) and I decided to test out new sauces to come up with the perfect game day spicy chicken bites. This Sweet Hot & Crazy sauce from Johnny’s was the clear winner. It’s sweet & tangy with just the right amount of spice – a flavor profile that will appeal to almost anyone. PLUS this recipe is so easy that anyone can make it!
- Cut chicken into 2-inch pieces (they will shrink a bit during cooking so will be the perfect bite-size)
- Place in a 3.5 slow cooker
- Pour Johnny’s Sweet, Hot & Crazy Sauce over top.
- Cover and cook for 3-4 Hours on LOW.
- If desired, stir in Bleu Cheese and let melt before serving.Note: For best results, your slow cooker should be 1/2-3/4 full. Increase/decrease the amount of chicken you use to make sure it’s full to the right level. If using more than 2 pounds of chicken, increase sauce by 1/4 cup for every additional pound of chicken.
For over 400 more recipes, click here to get my eBook “Get Crocked: The Definitive Guide to Slow Cooking”