Cooking Time:2-3 Hours on LOW
Ingredients1 c. Soy Sauce
1/2 c. Water
1/8 c. Sweet Rice Wine
1/8 c. Brown Sugar, packed
4 Cloves of Garlic, minced
2 tsp. Minced Ginger (fresh or from the can is okay too!)
1 T. Sesame Seeds
2 T. Water
3-4 T. Corn Starch (depends how thick you'd like it)
Slow Cooker Teriyaki Sauce is so good, you’ll never buy the bottled stuff again! With just a few simple ingredients, you can have homemade teriyaki sauce for your favorite chicken and vegetable dishes. Make a big batch and freeze in one cup servings. When you need a quick dinner, Sauté veggies and thinly sliced beef or chicken with one cup of the frozen teriyaki sauce to make a delicious stir-fry.
- In a 3 1/2-Quart Crock-Pot® Slow Cooker, whisk all ingredients except the sesame seeds, cornstarch and 1 T. water.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 2 Hours.
- Remove lid and stir well.
- In a separate container, combine 2 T. corn starch with 1 T. water until fully disolved.
- Stir corn starch mixture into sauce until well combined.
- Stir in sesame seeds.
- Cover and cook for 15 more minutes or until sauce is thickened.
Use as a dipping sauce, to make stir-fry or serve with your favorite chicken and pork dishes.