Cooking Time:6 hours on LOW
Ingredients4-6 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
1 onion, sliced
1 can of cola (I like Coke)
1 c. ketchup
1 tsp. worcestershire sauce
Salt and Pepper to taste
Chicken is a family favorite, and when I serve Slow Cooker Cola Chicken, we are always happy! We like this as a meal over rice and my husband likes to add soy sauce. How do you like your Cola Chicken?
- Place chicken into a 4-5 quart slow cooker.
- Add Salt & Pepper to your taste.
- Top with onion.
- Add remaining ingredients.
- Stir to combine all ingredients.
- Cover & Crock on Low for 6 hours.
- Serve chicken over rice and top with sauce from slow cooker.