Cooking Time:80 Mins.
Ingredients2 lbs. Large raw shrimp, peeled and deveined
¾ c. White Wine
¼ c. Shallots, finely chopped
½ c. Chicken Stock
3 T. Johnny’s Garlic Spread
Juice from ¼ Lemon
I LOVE Shrimp Scampi! Adding the Johnny’s Garlic Spread to this classic recipe gives it an extra boost of flavor that everyone loves. Enjoy!
–> WATCH me make this recipe HERE!
- Add all ingredients except the shrimp to a 5.5 Quart slow cooker.
- Cover and cook on HIGH for 1 hour
- Stir in uncooked, peeled shrimp and replace cover
- Cook for 15-20 minutes or just until done (watch closely to prevent overcooking)
- Stir in fresh angel hair pasta OR if using dried pasta, double sauce and add with sauce ingredients from the start.
For over 450 more Slow Cooker recipes, click here to get my eBook!
Question……where can I get Johnny’s Farlic Spread? What is in the spread?
If you can’t find it in your grocery ask your grocer, or you can also go online and purchase it.
If I add the pasta with the sauce in the slow cooker, how much should I use?