Cooking Time:80 Mins.
Ingredients2 lbs. Large raw shrimp, peeled and deveined
¾ c. White Wine
¼ c. Shallots, finely chopped
½ c. Chicken Stock
3 T. Johnny’s Garlic Spread
Juice from ¼ Lemon
I LOVE Shrimp Scampi! Adding the Johnny’s Garlic Spread to this classic recipe gives it an extra boost of flavor that everyone loves. Enjoy!
- Add all ingredients except the shrimp to a 5.5 Quart slow cooker.
- Cover and cook on HIGH for 1 hour
- Stir in uncooked, peeled shrimp and replace cover
- Cook for 15–20 minutes or just until done (watch closely to prevent overcooking)
- Stir in fresh angel hair pasta OR if using dried pasta, double sauce and add with sauce ingredients from the start.