Cooking Time:2 Hours on LOW
Ingredients2 c. Cooked & Shredded Chicken Breast
1/2 c. BBQ Sauce
1/2 c. Frank's Red Hot Sauce
1/4 c. Sour Cream
8 oz. Cream Cheese, softened
2 c. Shredded Cheddar Cheese, divided
3 Green Onions, sliced
This is my husband’s #1 request for game day — Slow Cooker Game Day Chicken Dip! He says it’s the perfect combo of flavors and in his mind, the best of nachos, hot wings, and barbecue chicken pizza (his favorite!) all in one.
- Combine chicken, sauces, cream cheese, sour cream and one cup of the cheddar cheese in a 3–4 Quart slow cooker.
- Smooth out dip to ensure level is even across top.
- Sprinkle remaining cheese and sliced green onions on top.
- Cover and Cook on LOW for 2 Hours.
- Remove lid and switch slow cooker to WARM setting.
- Serve right from the slow cooker with corn chips or tortilla chips.