Cooking Time:1 - 1 hour and 15 minutes on High or 2 - 2 1/2 hours on Low
Servings:Cut into 64 small squares or as you prefer
Ingredients5 T. butter, unsalted
1 1/2 c. white sugar
1 c. brown sugar
1 c. heavy cream
1 T. light corn syrup
16 oz. creamy peanut butter (can also use crunchy if you would like)
2 tsp. vanilla
After crocking time:
7 oz. marshmallow creme, jar
This recipe for Slow Cooker Creamy Soft Peanut Butter Caramels is so easy to make, and a delicious holiday or party treat. Enjoy!
- Prepare an 8×8-inch baking dish by lining it with Parchment Paper or aluminum foil and spraying lightly with nonstick cooking spray.
- Place butter, sugars, heavy cream, corn syrup, peanut butter and vanilla extract in your 3-4 quart slow cooker.
- Cover and cook for 1 hour to 1 hour and 15 minutes on High, or for 2 hours to 2 1/2 hours on Low, stirring every 20 minutes (important).
- Your peanut butter caramels will be very liquid, stir in Marshmallow Creme. When the creme is completely blended and there is no more white to blend in, spread into the prepared baking dish.
- Cover the pan, and refrigerate until firm. Approximately 4 hours, (or overnight for best results).
- Once firm, lift the parchment paper out and place on a flat surface, cut into bit size squares.
- Wrap in parchment paper or wax paper, and keep chilled when not serving.
NOTE: I make mine on High, because I want it done as fast as I can… YUMMY!