Cooking Time:4-5 Hours on LOW
Ingredients4 Boneless, Skinless Chicken Breasts 1/3 c. Balsamic Vinegar 14.5 oz. Diced Tomatoes 1 T. Italian Seasoning 1 tsp. Garlic Salt Salt & Pepper, to taste 1 Onion
I put this Easy Tomato & Balsamic Chicken together in my 5-Quart Crock-Pot Slow Cooker today. It turned out so juicy and flavorful – truly yummy! This dish is great served over rice, with pita bread or even couscous. Enjoy!
- Slice onion and place in the bottom of the slow cooker.
- Season onion with salt, pepper and drizzle with olive oil.
- Place chicken on top of onions.
- In a small bowl, combine diced tomatoes, balsamic vinegar, Italian Seasoning and Garlic Salt.
- Pour tomato mixture over chicken.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 4-5 hours. (Make sure your slow cooker is at least 1/2 full so the chicken doesn’t dry out. If it’s not, reduce cooking time.
- Optional Final Step: Dot with fresh mozzarella pieces, cover and cook on LOW for 20 additional minutes.
- Serve over starch of your choice and enjoy!