Cooking Time:6-7 Hours on LOW
Ingredients2 lb. Ground Bison Salt & Pepper, to taste 1 Onion, chopped 2 tsp. Minced Garlic 2 tsp. Ground Cumin 3/4 tsp. Cayenne Pepper 1 to 2 T. Chili Powder 1 Poblano Pepper, seeded and chopped 2 - 14.5 oz. cans, Diced Tomatoes 8 oz. can, Diced Green Chilis 2 - 15 oz. can, Chili Beans 2 - 14.5 oz. can, Kidney Beans
Football fan? The big game is nearly upon us and this year the NFL’s Denver Broncos can be represented at your party with this delicious (and easy!) Slow Cooker “Denver” Bison Chili. Serve with tortilla chips, cheese and sour cream on the side and your guests will be screaming “touchdown!”
- Crumble raw bison into a 5-Quart Slow Cooker.
- Sprinkle meat with salt & pepper.
- Place onions over top meat, followed by remaining seasonings and poblano pepper.
- Next, add tomatoes, green chilis, chili beans and kidney beans (do not drain!)
- Cover and cook on LOW for 6-7 hours.
- Break up cooked meat with a wooden spoon and stir to incorporate into chili.
- Taste and add additional seasonings as needed (I like hot chili but like to add my spice afterwards so that everyone can adjust to their liking.