Cooking Time:4 Hours on LOW
Ingredients1 lb. Boneless, Skinless Chicken Breast, cut into bite-sized pieces 2 T. Chili Garlic Sauce 4 T. Gluten-Free Soy Sauce 1 T. Honey 1 c. Broccoli or Asparagus (or veg of your choice) 1 pkg. Gluten-Free Rice Noodles Sesame Seeds, for garnish Crushed Red Pepper, for garnish
I love Asian food! I actually love Asian food at home and that’s because I know I can make a healthier version of my favorite dishes right in my slow cooker. This recipe for Slow Cooker Chinese Chicken & Rice Noodles is super easy and even my kids love it! Let me know how you like this tasty dish!
- Place chicken in a 3–4 Quart slow cooker. (If you have a larger slow cooker, double this recipe!)
- Add vegetable of your choice. We like broccoli or asparagus in this recipe. Sometimes I add water chestnuts, too!
- Combine “sauce” ingredients in a small bowl — soy sauce, chili garlic sauce (found in the Asian section at the grocery) and honey.
- Pour sauce ingredients over chicken and vegetables. Stir to combine.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 2 hours then switch to warm while you make the noodles.
- Prepare rice noodles according to package directions (the thin noodles usually just need a good soak)
- Toss prepared noodles and chicken dish from slow cooker together in a bowl. Sprinkle with sesame seeds and serve immediately.