Cooking Time:7-8 Hours on LOW
Ingredients1 c. Orange Juice ¼ c. Soy Sauce or Bragg’s Liquid Aminos 2 T. Worcestershire sauce 1 red pepper, chopped 1 green pepper, chopped 1 Medium White Onion, chopped 1 c. Sliced Mushrooms (fresh or canned) 1 c. Snow Peas 1 c. Frozen Broccoli Florets 1 tsp. Garlic Powder ½ tsp. Ground Ginger 1 lb. Beef Steak (Choice grade beef with a medium marble, sliced thin) Water Chestnuts (stir in last 15 minutes of slow cooking)
Kick up that same-old stir-fry with a citrus twist! I love this meal — it’s so tasty and super easy to prepare and cook. I often make this as a freezer meal and just plop it in my slow cooker when I leave for the day. Serve over rice or, for a lower-carb option, eat by itself and pair with a fresh salad. Enjoy!
1. Place onion and peppers in a 4-quart slow cooker.
2. Next, add beef and remaining vegetables.
3. Combine liquid ingredients and seasonings in a small bowl and pour over ingredients in slow cooker.
4. Cover and cook on LOW for 7–8 Hours.
5. Stir water chestnuts into slow cooker and cook for 15 more minutes.
Serve over rice.
NOTE: To make this a FREEZER Meal, simply place all ingredients except orange juice in a large plastic bag, seal well and freeze until ready to use! When you’re ready to make it, dump ingredients in the slow cooker, add OJ and cook on LOW for 8 Hours.
For over 450 more Slow Cooker recipes, click here to get my eBook!