Cooking Time:7-8 Hours on LOW
Ingredients1 c. Orange Juice ¼ c. Soy Sauce or Bragg’s Liquid Aminos 2 T. Worcestershire sauce 1 red pepper, chopped 1 green pepper, chopped 1 Medium White Onion, chopped 1 c. Sliced Mushrooms (fresh or canned) 1 c. Snow Peas 1 c. Frozen Broccoli Florets 1 tsp. Garlic Powder ½ tsp. Ground Ginger 1 lb. Beef Steak (Choice grade beef with a medium marble, sliced thin) Water Chestnuts (stir in last 15 minutes of slow cooking)
Kick up that same-old stir-fry with a citrus twist! I love this meal – it’s so tasty and super easy to prepare and cook. I often make this as a freezer meal and just plop it in my slow cooker when I leave for the day. Serve over rice or, for a lower-carb option, eat by itself and pair with a fresh salad. Enjoy!
1. Place onion and peppers in a 4-quart slow cooker.
2. Next, add beef and remaining vegetables.
3. Combine liquid ingredients and seasonings in a small bowl and pour over ingredients in slow cooker.
4. Cover and cook on LOW for 7-8 Hours.
5. Stir water chestnuts into slow cooker and cook for 15 more minutes.
Serve over rice.
NOTE: To make this a FREEZER Meal, simply place all ingredients except orange juice in a large plastic bag, seal well and freeze until ready to use! When you’re ready to make it, dump ingredients in the slow cooker, add OJ and cook on LOW for 8 Hours.
For over 450 more Slow Cooker recipes, click here to get my eBook!