- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 2 T REAL bacon pieces
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 (1 oz.) package hidden valley ranch dressing mix
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of chicken soup (low sodium if you have it!)
- 1 c. sour cream
Slow Cooker Bacon Ranch Chicken is a favorite with our Facebook Friends. I am sure you will enjoy as well.
- Place chicken breasts in the slow cooker.
- In a medium sized bowl, combine the REAL bacon pieces, garlic, dressing mix, soup, and sour cream.
- Pour mixture over the chicken.
- Cover. Cook for 6-7 hours on low.
- When done, remove chicken and shred with two forks.
- Return chicken back to the slow cooker after shredding, stir in, cook for additional 30 minutes to warm through again.
Serve over prepared rice, egg noodles or your favorite starch.