- 1 1/2 lbs. chicken breasts
- 15 oz. jar of salsa
- 1 packet of taco seasoning
- 1/2-1 package of cream cheese
This version of Crock Pot Chicken Tacos was shared by Facebook friend Cheryl R. We have a similar recipe on our site, but have never made it with cream cheese before – and it is delish! Cheryl also says it is SO YUMMY in either a taco salad, hard or soft tacos, or to make chicken enchiladas. It’s so simple and easy to prepare too!
1. Combine chicken breasts, salsa, taco seasoning, and cream cheese in the crock pot.
2. Cover and Crock on HIGH 3-4 hours or LOW 5-6 hours.
3. Once cooked, remove chicken from the crock and shred using two forks. Place shredded chicken back in the crock and stir to combine in sauce before serving.
3. The serving options are endless - over salad, in taco shells, over rice, use as enchilada filling, etc.
For over 400 more recipes, click here to get the GetCrocked eBook.
Crock Pot Girl