- 2 pounds baking potatoes, unpeeled and cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 tablespoon butter, cut into 1/8-inch pieces
- 1 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 cup milk, warmed
Slow Cooker Rustic Garlic Mashed Potatoes are so EASY and super tasty! (Yes, you can make the entire recipe in the slow cooker!) I make these with many meals, and always during the holidays!
1. Combine all ingredients except milk in slow cooker; mix gently to combine.
2. Cover and Crock on LOW for 7 hours or on High for 4 hours.
3. Add milk to potatoes.
4. Mash potatoes with potato masher or electric mixer until smooth.