- 2 lb. chicken, boneless, skinless, breast
- 1/2 c. flour
- 1 T. kosher salt, or 1/2 T. iodized salt
- 6 oz. lemonade, concentrate, frozen, thawed (1/2 can)
- 3 T. brown sugar
- 1 tsp, vinegar, balsamic
- 3 T. ketchup
- 1 1/2 - 2 T. olive oil, for browning chicken
- 1/2 tsp. red pepper flakes, crushed
Slow Cooker Glazed Lemon Chicken is so very good and reminds me of the dish at Panda Express!
- Cut chicken into strips or large chunks.
- Place flour and salt in a baggie, and place chicken in baggie and shake to coat.
- Remove chicken from baggie and shake off excess flour.
- In a skillet, brown chicken in olive oil. (do not cook, just brown to give chicken color)
- Transfer to the slow cooker.
- Combine the remaining ingredients in a separate bowl and pour over the top of chicken pieces.
- Cover. Cook on Low for 6-8 hours or on High for 4 hours.
Serve over Brown or White rice, drizzle with remaining sauce.