- 2 lbs. Meatballs, frozen
- 20 oz. pineapple, chunks, drained
- 2 bell peppers, cut into bite-sized pieces, red and green
- 18 oz. Barbecue Sauce, of your choice
- 4 c. rice, prepared
Crock Pot Easy Tangy Barbecue Meatballs is a budget friendly recipe that is full of flavor and great to serve guests!
1. Put frozen meatballs, pineapple chunks and bell peppers into the crock pot.
2. Pour Barbecue sauce over all the ingredients and stir gently to mix.
3. Cover. Cook on High for 2 1⁄2 to 3 hours, stirring occasionally until hot.
Serve over cooked rice for an easy delicious meal.
Crock Pot Girl