- 2 chicken, breast, halved
- 15 oz. kidney beans or black beans
- 10 3/4 oz. soup, Campbell's Healthy Request cream soup (celery, cheddar, chicken, mushroom)
- 1 c. corn
- 1/2 c. pepper, green, diced
- 1 c. salsa
- 1 tsp. chipotle chili powder
- 1 1/2 tsp. cinnamon
- 1 tsp. cocoa
- 1/8 tsp. white pepper
- 1/4 tsp. garlic salt
Slow Cooker Chipotle Chicken is not only tasty, but it i also very easy to prepare, with multiple ways to serve it up!
- Place chicken on bottom of slow cooker.
- Add salsa, soup, kidney beans, spices, corn (or any other veggies of your choice). Stir lightly.
- Cover. Cook on High for 2-3 hours or on Low for 5-6.
- Remove chicken and shred with two forks.
Serving Suggestions: Great served over rice; tortillas or with corn chips.