- 5 potatoes, white, peeled
- 1 pepper, green, sweet, seeded and cut into 1 inch pieced
- 1 onion, sliced, medium
- 1 lb. chicken, skinless, boneless, (breast halves or thighs, cut into 1 inch pieces)
- 1 1/2 c. tomatoes, chopped (3 medium)
- 1 T. coriander, ground
- 1 1/2 tsp. paprika
- 1 tsp. ginger, fresh, grated or 1/4 tsp. ground ginger
- 3/4 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. turmeric, ground
- 1/4 to 1/2 tsp. crushed red pepper
- 1/4 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 1/8 tsp. ground cloves
- 1 c. chicken broth
- 2 T. cold water
- 4 tsp. cornstarch
For a wonderful Indian cuisine, you will want to make Crock Pot Indian Curry Chicken, and enjoy the wonderful flavors of this delicious recipe.
- Combine potatoes, sweet pepper, and onion in a 3 1/2 to 6 quart Slow Cooker.
- Add Chicken.
- Combine tomatoes coriander, paprika, ginger, salt, turmeric crushed red pepper, cinnamon ad cloves in a separate bowl, and mix well. Stir in broth.
- Pour mixture over chicken and vegetables in the crock.
- Cover. Cook on Low for 8-10 hours or on High for 4-5 hours.
- Combine until smooth; the water and cornstarch in a small bowl.
- If crocking on Low turn crock up to High, and slowly stir in the cornstarch mixture.
- Cover again. Cook on High for 15 – 20 minutes until thick and bubbly.