- 3 apples, Granny Smith large, cored, peeled & coarsely chopped (about 3 cups)
- 1/2 c. sweetened flaked coconut
- 1 T. flour
- 1/3 c. brown sugar
- 1/2 c. butterscotch or caramel ice cream topping (fat-free is fine)
- 1/2 tsp. cinnamon
- 1/3 c. flour
- 1/2 c. quick rolled oats
- 2 T. butter
Crock Pot Apple Coconut Crisp is a dessert that is delicious and so good when topped with ice cream or whipped topping!
1. Place a 1 1/2 quart baking dish that fits in your crock pot.
2. Mix apples with coconut, flour, brown sugar, and cinnamon, and place in the 1 1/2 quart baking dish.
3. Drizzle with butterscotch or caramel topping.
4. Combine remaining ingredients in a bowl with a fork or pastry cutter and sprinkle over apple mixture.
5. Cover. Cook on High for 2 1/2 to 3 hours, until apples are tender.
Serve warm with vanilla ice cream or whipped topping.
Crock Pot Girl