- 29 oz. pumpkin puree, canned
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 c. brown sugar, packed
- 1/4 c. white sugar
- 2 T. molasses
- 12 oz. evaporated milk, canned
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp. ground ginger
- 1/4 tsp. ground cloves
- or 3 - 4 tsp. pumpkin pie spice or to taste
- 1/2 tsp. salt, optional
- 1/4 c. brandy, optional
- 18 1/4 oz. spice or carrot cake mix
- 1/2 c. chopped pecans, optional
- 1 stick melted butter, (1/2 c.)
This time of the year, anything I can make Pumpkin, I am all for it. Crock Pot Pumpkin Dump Cake was definitely NOT a disappointment.
- Spray crock pot with non-stick cooking spray.
- In a bowl, combine eggs, sugars, molasses, milk and spices (along with the brandy, if desired) with a fork or spoon.
- Mix in the pumpkin puree until all is well blended.
- Pour pumpkin mixture into crock pot.
- Sprinkle dry cake mix over pumpkin mixture and level.
- Sprinkle nuts, if desired, over the cake mix.
- Drizzle melted butter over top of dry cake mix.
- Cover. Cook on High for 3 – 3 1/2 hours or on Low for 5 – 6 hours until the top cracks.
Love, Crock Pot Girl