Cooking Time:6–7 hours
Ingredients6 boneless skinless chicken breasts or thighs
4 Slices of Bacon, cooked and crumbled
2 cloves garlic, minced
1 (1 oz.) package hidden valley ranch dressing mix
8 oz. Cream Cheese
Salt & Pepper, to taste
1 c. Chicken Broth
Last 30 minutes:
1 c. Sour Cream
Slow Cooker Bacon Ranch Chicken is a favorite with our Facebook Friends. I am sure you will enjoy as well.
- Place chicken breasts or thighs in a 5–6 quart slow cooker and pour broth over top.
- In a medium sized bowl, combine the crumbled bacon, salt & pepper, garlic, ranch dressing mix and softened cream cheese.
- Pour mixture over the chicken.
- Cover. Cook for 6–7 hours on LOW.
- When done, remove chicken and shred with two forks.
- Return chicken back to the slow cooker after shredding, stir in sour cream and cook for additional 30 minutes to warm through again.
Serve over prepared rice, pasta or your favorite starch. For a healthier dish, serve over spaghetti squash! YUM!