Cooking Time:3 hours on High or 6 hours on Low with 30 minutes additional cooking
Ingredients2 lb. butternut squash, peeled and seeded, cut into 1-inch chunks
1 large zucchini, cut in 1-inch chunks
1 large yellow summer squash, cut in 1-inch chunks
1 large onion, diced
1 large red bell pepper, cut in 1/2-inch dice
4 oz. thin green beans, trimmed and cut in 2-inch lengths
28 oz. crushed tomatoes, canned
14 1/2 oz. chicken or vegetable broth
2 T. fresh oregano, chopped
1 1/2 tsp. chopped garlic
3/4 tsp. salt
9 oz. fresh cheese tortellini, pkg.
5 oz. baby spinach, bag
3 T. grated Parmesan cheese
- Combine all ingredients, EXCEPT tortellini, spinach, and Parmesan cheese, in a 5-quart or larger slow cooker.
- Cover. Cook on High 3 hours or Low 6 hours.
- Uncover. Turn slow cooker to high and stir in tortellini.
- Cover. Cook 15 minutes longer, or until pasta is almost tender.
- Uncover. Gently stir in spinach and Parmesan.
- Cover. Cook 5 minutes longer until spinach is cooked down and tortellini is tender.