Cooking Time:6-8 hours on Low or 4-5 hours on High
Ingredients2 lbs. boneless skinless chicken breasts
2/3 c. all-purpose flour
2/3 c. orange marmalade
1/2 c. mustard
1/2 c. ketchup
2 T. rice wine vinegar
2 T. soy sauce
2 T. brown sugar
1 T. finely grated fresh ginger
3 scallions, chopped
- Spray a 4–5 quart slow cooker with cooking spray.
- Cut chicken into bite sized pieces.
- Sprinkle flour over chicken and toss to coat. TIP: Place flour in a baggie, with chicken pieces and shake to coat.
- Transfer to slow cooker.
- In a separate bowl, mix together remaining ingredients and pour over chicken.
- Cover. Cook on Low for 6–8 hours or on High for 4–5 hours.
NOTE: Delicious when serve over rice with fresh steamed broccoli and a salad.