Cooking Time:6-8 hours on Low or 3-4 hours on High
Ingredients1 Whole Chicken, cut in skinless serving size pieces or place in whole
1/2 c. tomato juice
1/2 c. soy sauce
1/2 c. brown sugar
1/4 c. chicken broth
3 cloves garlic minced
- Whole chicken, cut in skinless serving size pieces, or place in whole.
- Combine all ingredients EXCEPT chicken into a bowl.
- Dip each piece of chicken in the sauce or rub into whole chicken.
- Transfer to the slow cooker.
- Pour remaining sauce over the top.
- Cover. Cook on Low for 6-8 hours or High 3-4 hours.
For over 450 more Slow Cooker recipes, click here to get my eBook!