Cooking Time:4-5 hours
Ingredients2 lb. chicken drummies, thawed if frozen
1/2 c. chili sauce
3 T. honey
1 T. Worcestershire sauce
1/4 tsp. cayenne pepper
3 drops hot pepper sauce
3 garlic cloves, minced
1 jalapeno pepper, seeded and minced
Slow Cooker Spicy Chicken Drummies are spicy little bites of chicken and they are the perfect appetizer for a holiday gathering with friends and family.
- Pat the chicken drummies dry with a paper towel and place on broiler pan.
- Broil 5-6 inches from the heat for 8-10 minutes, turning often, until chicken is browned.
- Place in 3-4 quart slow cooker.
- Mix remaining ingredients in a small bowl and pour over drummies.
- Cover. Cook on Low for 4-5 hours.
Great to serve on warm from the slow cooker.