Cooking Time:4 1/2 hours
Ingredients6–8 raw chicken breast
40 oz. of salsa, stir
1 1/2 cups of uncooked rice
32 oz. chicken stock
1/2 tsp garlic salt
1/2 tsp. black pepper
1/2 bunch of cilantro to taste
16 oz. of Velveeta Cheese, chopped (Optional)
Steph T. said if you are on a dairy free diet, you can make this recipe without the cheese and it is still mighty tasty!
- Cut 6–8 raw chicken breast into bite size peices and chop.
- Cover. Stir in approximately 40 oz. salsa with chicken.
- Cover. Cook on high for 3 hours.
- Add 1–1/2 cups of uncooked rice after the 3 hours.
- and…32 oz chicken stock.
- Cover. Cook on Low for 1 ½ hours or until rice is tender
Optional: Add 16 oz. of Velveeta Cheese chopped
Optional: Let cheese melt on Low for 30 minutes
Provided by Steph T. via facebook.com
Nutrition facts include the 16 oz. Velveeta Cheese