Cooking Time:3-4 hours
IngredientsButter or Non-Stick Cooking Spray
2 c. Milk
12 oz. Evaporated Milk
1/2 tsp. salt
1/4 tsp. pepper
1 1/2 c. Sharp Cheddar Cheese, shredded
2 c. Uncooked Macaroni Shells
2 oz. Cream Cheese (optional)
Slow Cooker Macaroni and Cheese is creamy and delicious. Adults and kiddos alike love this recipe! Another great thing about this delicious dish? Just mix ingredients and dump in the slow cooker. It doesn’t get any easier than that!
- Butter the insert of a 6-Quart slow cooker (or use a slow cooker liner, and grease well with non-stick cooking spray.)
- Combine all ingredients except the egg in a large mixing bowl.
- Crack the egg into a small bowl and lightly whisk. Add to mixture in large bowl and stir to combine.
- Pour mix into the prepared slow cooker.
- Optional Step: Dot the top of the mac & cheese with 2 oz. of cream cheese.
- Cover and Cook on LOW for 3–4 hours, or until macaroni is tender and sauce has thickened.
Option: If you don’t like the edges of the mac & cheese to be crisp, stir well half-way through and check for doneness right at three hours.