Cooking Time:6-8 hours
Ingredients1 large chicken cut into serving pieces
1 c. brown sugar, packed
2/3 c. vinegar
1/4 c. lemon-lime soda
2 -3 T. garlic, minced
2 T. soy sauce
1 tsp. pepper
When you fix Slow Cooker Garlic Brown Sugar Chicken, I promise your house will smell wonderful, and your dinner will be YUMMY!
- Place chicken in the bottom of the slow cooker.(can use your choice of pieces but dark meat stays more moist)
- Combine all remaining ingredients and pour over chicken.
- Cover & Crock on Low for 6-8 hours.
- Serve over rice or noodles.
- You can thicken the juices after cooking with a little cornstarch.