Cooking Time:3–4 hours on High or 8–9 hours on Low
Ingredients4 c. chicken, cooked, chopped (I use the rotiserre chicken from the grocery store)
1 c. onion, diced
1 c. celery, diced
1 c. carrot, diced
1/2 c. peas, frozen
4 -14 oz. chicken broth, low sodium, canned
2 -10 3/4 oz. soup, cream of mushroom, condensed, canned (with roasted garlic)
2 tsp. fines herbs, (chervil, chives, parsley, and tarragon)
salt, to taste
pepper, to taste
2 c. noodles, egg, cooked
Some days you just need to be Lazy, and Slow Cooker LAZY Day Chicken Noodle Soup, fits the bill! Yet you still made a delicious HEALTHY meal for your family.
- Remove skin from the chicken and chop the meat.
- Place the chicken into a slow cooker with the onions, celery, and carrots.
- Stir in broth, mushroom soup, and fines herbs. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Cover. Cook on high for 3 to 4 hours or on low for 8 to 9 hours.
- When soup is ready, stir in egg noodles amd peas. (approximately 10–15 minutes)
- Season to taste and serve. Enjoy!