Cooking Time:5-6 hours
3/4 c. milk
2/3 c. bread crumbs, seasoned
2 tsp. onion, dried, minced
1 tsp. salt
1/2 tsp. sage, rubbed, optional
1/2 c. mushrooms, sliced fresh, optional
1 1/2 lb. ground beef
1 T. Worcestershire sauce
1/4 c. ketchup
2 T. sugar, brown
1 tsp. mustard, ground
Slow Cooker YUMMY Meat Loaf is so moist, and also makes great meat loaf sandwiches! You’ll be making this again and again!
- Mix eggs, milk, bread crumbs, onion, salt, sage, and mushrooms in a bowl. Crumble ground beef over mixture and mix well to combine.
- Shape into a loaf to fit your slow cooker; transfer to a 5-quart slow cooker.
- Cover. Cook on Low for 5 – 6 hours on Low or until the meat thermometer reads 160 degrees F (71 degrees C).
- Whisk ketchup, brown sugar, mustard, and Worcestershire sauce in a bowl; spoon sauce over meat loaf.
- Cover. Cook on Low for an additional 15 minutes or until heated through.
- Transfer to serving platter, letting stand for 10 minutes before cutting.
For over 450 more Slow Cooker recipes, click here to get my eBook!
I see Worcestershire sauce in the directions but no measurement listed in the recipe column?
Thanks Riley for posting, I am sorry I missed it in my recipe when I was typing, but I have corrected the recipe now! Appreciate you letting me know! Happy Crocking!
Thank you! So excited to make this!
Is there anything i can use instead of milk?
Tessa you can use beef broth, or even water if you don’t have beef broth on hand. Happy Crocking!
If I double the recipe, do I need to cook it on high for 8 hrs? Obviously new to crock potting!
Tricia you should follow the directions and crock the same. The only change would be that you size of the slow cooker. If you decide to double, you would need a 6-7 quart slow cooker. This is really a delicious Meatloaf.. 😉
Can I make this with ground turkey?
Absolutely Wanda! I love it when you make a recipe your own, just like the feed back so others can hear of your success! Happy Crocking!