Cooking Time:5-6 hours
3/4 c. milk
2/3 c. bread crumbs, seasoned
2 tsp. onion, dried, minced
1 tsp. salt
1/2 tsp. sage, rubbed, optional
1/2 c. mushrooms, sliced fresh, optional
1 1/2 lb. ground beef
1 T. Worcestershire sauce
1/4 c. ketchup
2 T. sugar, brown
1 tsp. mustard, ground
Slow Cooker YUMMY Meat Loaf is so moist, and also makes great meat loaf sandwiches! You’ll be making this again and again!
- Mix eggs, milk, bread crumbs, onion, salt, sage, and mushrooms in a bowl. Crumble ground beef over mixture and mix well to combine.
- Shape into a loaf to fit your slow cooker; transfer to a 5-quart slow cooker.
- Cover. Cook on Low for 5 — 6 hours on Low or until the meat thermometer reads 160 degrees F (71 degrees C).
- Whisk ketchup, brown sugar, mustard, and Worcestershire sauce in a bowl; spoon sauce over meat loaf.
- Cover. Cook on Low for an additional 15 minutes or until heated through.
- Transfer to serving platter, letting stand for 10 minutes before cutting.